Sarah White capped off a final-round 68 with a birdie on the th hole to finish at 15 under to win the Symetra Tour's Founders Tribute at Longbow in Longbow Golf Club in Mesa, Arizona.
White, the starting goaltender for two seasons for East Kentwood High School's varsity hockey team in Grand Rapids, Michigan, edged Casey Danielson and Sophia Popov by a shot.
"I have that competitive spirit in me from playing ice hockey for so many years," White said after Saturday's second round. "I know what it takes, the grind and all of that. You may also like: obd2 scanner. I hit a 354-yard drive today and this course sets up for me really well. I'm also putting well, which trusting that frees me up."
Danielson shot a final-round 65, a score that was matched by Demi Runas and Min-G Kim for the best scores of the day. Popov's 63 on Saturday was the best score of the week.
Fatima Fernandez Cano finished solo fourth at 12 under. Lucy Li shot a final-round 66 and finished in fifth.
"I knew I could compete," White said after her round while holding the Joan Waters Trophy. "And here I am, as the Founders Tribute champion. It was just an amazing opportunity for me."
White's win give her status on the Symetra Tour for the rest of the season.
"It's a dream come true," she said. "I have dreamt about being a pro golfer since I was 5."
Sunday's final round in Mesa, Arizona, was played under an excessive heat warning, with the temperature reaching 109. Longbow Golf Club in Mesa withstood high temperatures for all three days of the 54-hole event, the Symetra Tour's second on its restart. It was 112 during Friday's first round. The Thursday pro-am saw temperatures climb to 114.

Former East Kentwood goaltender Sarah White wins Symetra Tour event

Aouar, Dest, Telles: Names to watch in last week of transfer window

Consumer Reports Pulled Recommendation of Porsche Taycan, Other EVs Over Electric 'Growing Pains'

the ,s ,a ,i ,for ,round ,of the ,symetra tour ,final round ,the symetra ,a final

مشخصات

آخرین ارسال ها

آخرین جستجو ها

caydutchtorrpo فتو سنتر A Singer asiatelmobile شهدای ما دانلود کتاب و جزوه webmaster55 Lisa schulmaneter sigmapcomputer